Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector NE express audio clip problem
Baracas [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Melbourne Joined: Dec 18, 2008 08:47 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Please Help!!!

I have been using powerdirector ne express to produce a dvd of my sons preschool year and after hours and hours of editing I have realised that this version does not allow me to change volume levels of individual clips.

Can someone please advise me of a link to an upgrade to the full version so I can hopefully save this important project.

In addition I desperately need any upgrade to be able to accept my near fully edited 63 minute project.

Many thanks .
st-clares [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 27, 2006 17:54 Messages: 47 Offline
[Post New]
You are correct you cannot alter the audio levels on individual clips in PD Express.
I do not think you will be able upgrade to PD 6 or 7, I think you will have to buy a fresh copy.
You may be able to buy a copy of of PD6 which will be cheaper than Ver 7, there is not a lot of difference. John