Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The Question is..... will PD15 address the AVI issue (what Magic+PD resolves)?
CS2014
Senior Contributor Location: USA-Eastern Time Zone Joined: Sep 16, 2014 16:44 Messages: 629 Offline
[Post New]
Probably should just take this to the CyberLink guys but I thought I'd ask here first.

Time will tell I'm sure and perhaps PD15 will be introduced soon if I understand how often PD gets released.

CS

(ps - sorry had to share this too... the confirmation code to list this thread was F26u.....ahhhhh... lol - like I said.. apologies)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 12. 2016 09:03

PD13 Ultimate - Build 3516, WIN 8.1, 64 Bit, 16G RAM, Intel Core i5 4460, CPU @ 3.2GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GT720, Graphics Memory(total avail.)-4093MB
LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray Drive
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
CyberLink won't tell you about the next release and beta testers are not allowed to, so wait and see is your o ly real option. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM