Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
AudioDirector with Powerdirector - needed?
CG2112 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 19, 2016 18:27 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Hey Guys!

Looking for opinions on AudioDirector 6 and if its needed, or makes life easier when working with PowerDirector 14...

AudioDirector, looks like a full featured multitrack recorder but I really don't need that for the videos i'm doing. I already have Sony Acid for working with loops and Audacity for basic recording etc...

I like the idea of using AudioDirector to match up audio/video clips from different cameras or matching up audio from an external recorder to video.

So, I was hoping to hear from you guys using it to see if it's something that works well for audio along video in PowerDirector? I'm asking because of the special they are running now makes it seem like a good deal.

Thanks for any help you can give!
CG2112 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 19, 2016 18:27 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
well, I guess nobody recommends it
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hey Guys!

Looking for opinions on AudioDirector 6 and if its needed, or makes life easier when working with PowerDirector 14...

AudioDirector, looks like a full featured multitrack recorder but I really don't need that for the videos i'm doing. I already have Sony Acid for working with loops and Audacity for basic recording etc...

I like the idea of using AudioDirector to match up audio/video clips from different cameras or matching up audio from an external recorder to video.

So, I was hoping to hear from you guys using it to see if it's something that works well for audio along video in PowerDirector? I'm asking because of the special they are running now makes it seem like a good deal.

Thanks for any help you can give!
You can get along without AudioDirector. It is nice however.

AudioDirector is included if you buy the Director Suite. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.