Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I delete a file from CyberLink Cloud?
CAP241 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2015 15:51 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question I didn't see any area for Cloud questions. I have PD 14

Simple question - how to delete?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 23. 2016 18:51

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi CAP241 -

Simple question with a simple answer... look for the trash can and click it! laughing You'll see it at the top when you log in, or at the bottom when you view/open something you've uploaded.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
CAP241 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hmmm mine does not show those icons (cancel copy download delete ).

followup question, I attached a screen capture pic to this but it came out in a table format with a tiny image, i.e. not showing the picture like the one you attached. is there another way to attach a picture?
[Thumb - cloud 1.jpg]
 Filename
cloud 1.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
41 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
19 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 24. 2016 12:08

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi CAP -

The image you attached is just fine! You're just a tiny step away...

On that page, you're looking at the folder containg your videos. If you click select you can delete the whole folder.

If you click the folder to open it, you can delete separate files.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
CAP241 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Jeeze Louise ! That was not intuitive to me...

Thank you very much for hanging in there with this newbie... (It would be a gigantic improvement if there were a little tip like your helpful instructions in red.)

I'm frazzled from my video editing system crash - and now trying to build a new system from the ground up under duress and dealing with a bunch of growing pains (windows 10 - crippled old system/cloud (newbie) transfering files/new system not up to speed yet/etc. and customers getting anxious...

Again thank you for your patience and persistence!