Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't run New Blue Titler
[Post New]
Hi All

I am getting the message that New Blue titler wont run due to low GPU capabilities.

However the GPU is a pretty good Radeon R9 290 which is a very capable card so goodness knows what sort of capabilities it thinks it needs.

I have the latest driver installed for it and it works extremely well in everything I throw at it other than this New Blue

Have got PD 14 Ultimate have also selected hardware acceleration in the preferences

Any ideas or will I have to email New Blue FX?

Tom
[Post New]
SORTED

I emailed New blue and they sent me a link to install the latest version and it now works.

Only bought PD14 Ultimate last month so would have thought it would have a working version of New Blue on but evidently not....doesn't surprise me though with the other probs I am having ...anyway at least new blue now works