Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Title room image effects
yandoos [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 12, 2016 10:28 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello

Using the title room you can easily add start/end effects to text but is there a way to do this for images as well? I can't see how to do it and wonder if it is even possible with PD13. If it's not possible is ther other softwae that can do this?

Thank you:
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Yandoos

If I have understood you correctly you want to alter the way that images act in the timeline.

Try placing an image in track 2 and then click on MODIFY. This command will open the PIP Designer. In the designer you can change opacity, position, rotation and scale. You can set for fade in or out. You can also flip and various other things.

You can set the point of what happens when by using KEYFRAMES which are also incorporated within the designer. They take a bit of practice to use so be patient.

I hope this is what you wanted

Robert

PS Images that you place in the Title Room do not have the motion function available to them

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 12. 2016 14:49

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,