Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there a way to make Easy Editor Full Screen?
[Post New]
Hi All

I have been using Sony Vegas for a while so am not a total newbie (still only know the tip of the iceberg though embarassed) but I have just bought Powerdirector 14 as I like it's features especially it's rendering speed of particularly 4K.

I dont think I will be using the Easy Editor much but thought I would just give it a try.

However when clicking Powerdirector the small windowed start up screen appears as normal but when clicking Easy Editor or Slideshow Creator it stays in the same small window and doesnt go to full screen. The 3 choices ...Full Feature,Express,and Theme all open up full screen.

Is there a way of seeing it full screen?...I realise there is no timeline etc so they prob think there is no need for full screen but it would still be handy particularly at the preview stage.

Tom

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 26. 2016 10:41

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
No, not that I know of and since no one else has replied to your question, perhaps my answer is correct. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
[Post New]
Thanks for that Steve (am assuming your name is Steve)

I think you are right...all tutorials etc I have seen show it this way....weird though ....whats the point in having a screen bigger than 5" if using easy creator?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi PubQiz56 -

It may be because Easy Editor functions as an alternative to the full timeline version, rather than part of PowerDirector. Thje other options - Express Project, Slideshow Creator & Theme Designer - can all be accessed from within PDR, but Easy Editor cannot (as far as I can tell).

Maybe that's what it doesn't have the sasme window sizing flexibility.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!