Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Readable Credits for DVD?
JonnyPC [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 31, 2016 12:06 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I'm relatively new to PoweDirector and I'm finding when burning a DVD that the credits shimmer and jitter so much that they are, not unreadble, but not pleasant to look at. There seem to be some other posts about that but I haven't seen a good, clear answer as to how to improve the credits without AfterEffects. I have FCP & I ended up creating the credits there, importing them and eventually slowing them down quite a bit too. They're still not as good as I would like (I'm not expecting perfection considering the format) but am surprised at how bad the credits were in PowerDirector. BTW, under "Produce" I have the setting as "MPEG-2" and "DVD HQ 720 x 480/60i (8 Mbps).

Anything I might be missing here?

Thanks,

Jon
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I'm relatively new to PoweDirector and I'm finding when burning a DVD that the credits shimmer and jitter so much that they are, not unreadble, but not pleasant to look at. There seem to be some other posts about that but I haven't seen a good, clear answer as to how to improve the credits without AfterEffects. I have FCP & I ended up creating the credits there, importing them and eventually slowing them down quite a bit too. They're still not as good as I would like (I'm not expecting perfection considering the format) but am surprised at how bad the credits were in PowerDirector. BTW, under "Produce" I have the setting as "MPEG-2" and "DVD HQ 720 x 480/60i (8 Mbps).

Anything I might be missing here?

Thanks,

Jon
The main factor to the speed of the scroll of scroll up is the duration on the screen.

Yes, I agree the 'End Credits' is pretty bad.

Scroll up is in Titles All Content.

Demo:

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.