Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I need more filters. No download?
FrancoisT [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 26, 2010 15:03 Messages: 115 Offline
[Post New]
I've looked at http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/youcam and see no downloadable filters at all. There are only a few on the original install of Youcam. Am I missing something? Also when I open Youcam and click on the DZ tab and the login I am told I have the wrong password...but it's the same one I'm using here (see photo)?Thanks for info.
[Thumb - youcam sign in dz.jpg]
 Filename
youcam sign in dz.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
42 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
103 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 11. 2016 17:35

sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
hi FrancoisT,
If you cannot see new filters in http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/youcam , then it means
1. You checked wrong category.
2. Indeed, there is no filters created by user in this category. Maybe cyberlink didn't release the tool to user.
FrancoisT [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 26, 2010 15:03 Messages: 115 Offline
[Post New]
Very small number of filters on Youcam. I had many more and better ones on the now discontinued Logitech free software that came with the webcam 10 years ago. I hope they will remedy this. I've been trying any programs I could find that put live effects on a webcam. This is needed for a live performance (on a small budget). It's really only the filters and a few of the distortion that could be used. I've been trying other programs recently...like altercam (bad lag) and manycam (difficult interface which makes you go to a tiny box and close one effect before changing to another}. If anyone can suggest another program or a way to use Youcam in this way (or even another forum where I could get more info) it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 08. 2016 21:02