Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Titles
darcy13 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: UK/Spain Joined: Jan 19, 2010 08:36 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Over the years I have installed PD 8 9 11 and now 14. During the period I downloaded a number of Titles into the above programmes. Could someone please advise as to HOW I can import and get previous,downled Title into PD14?

Thanks...................Darcy Darcy
Jirka.Bolech
Senior Member Location: Liberec, Czech Republic Joined: Aug 16, 2014 06:03 Messages: 158 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Darcy,

I've been there, recently. After installing my PowerDirector 14 on my new computer I even installed all my prieviously purchased versions, also starting with version 9. I had to find the license keys in my old emails in order to do so successfully. I could have also used my old computer where they were already installed.

Luckily, the titles are just standard image png files that you can copy or move. They are in subfolders of folder called Titles under PowerDirectorxx under CyberLink under Program Files on your relevant drive. Simply move (copy and paste or whatever equivalent way) the folders' contents from older versions to the new one using your favourite file manager.

It's not only titles or png files you can copy that way. It's also Masks, Background, Alpha Transitions, 3D Transition, ParticleObject folders and most likely several others.

Good luck…

Jirka
[Post New]
Quote: Hello,

Over the years I have installed PD 8 9 11 and now 14. During the period I downloaded a number of Titles into the above programmes. Could someone please advise as to HOW I can import and get previous,downled Title into PD14?

Thanks...................Darcy

If you have installed on the same PC PD14, PD must add all personal and download effects in the library.

Native Effects of PD is added when you install, CyberLink_PowerDirector14_ContentPack_Essential and Premium

See s AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
darcy13 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: UK/Spain Joined: Jan 19, 2010 08:36 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Jirka & Playsound,
Thank you both for your advice. Have now found and copied the titles I was looking for.
Darcy
Darcy