Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Customer Support / Forum
Gary [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 06, 2008 12:17 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Will customer support or operations produce a succinct training video or step-by-step tutorial for novices, for PD 7 (or any program)?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 10. 2008 21:48

Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
It seems this is not at all the first time.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/4289.page

I can't say I was exactly satisfied with the answer.

Seems to me, this is a MAJOR problem with the intent of a support forum.

Peace,

Dan
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
WTH?!

Did you just change the content of your original post, or did I just reply to the wrong post.

I must be going crazy...
[Post New]
Quote: Will customer support or operations produce a succinct training video or step-by-step tutorial for novices, for PD 7 (or any program)?

Hi, Gary.

Already been done. Check here to start:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/3523.page

I'd suggest the youtube option where you can select "Watch in HD" option. You'll be able to see detail better although the files may take longer to load and may halt frequently until the whole thing has loaded.

When this happens to me (my internet connection is only 1.5Mbps) I just open another window and go find something to read while waiting then come back and watch it non stop.

Gary [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 06, 2008 12:17 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Bif. I wasn't aware that I could view the tutorials in HD, so will try that now (looked at one earlier and couldn't make out the screen) LOL.

Appreciate the feedback and help!

Gary