Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Titler Pro 1
ponderstibbons
Newbie Location: Champion Lakes, Western Australia Joined: Jan 19, 2011 08:28 Messages: 42 Offline
[Post New]
I just bought TP1 and have no problem getting it started, but when editing the title I can only get a grey, white or black background.

I'm following a tutorial on YouTube which shows the video clip in the background, which makes it easier to place the title.

Would appreciate any suggestions. One Man, One Vote. The Patrician was the Man, he had the Vote.
Terry Pratchett (Mort).
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi ponderstibbons -

NewBlue's Titler Pro 1.0 in PDR acts as a standalone, unlike some other software where it functions in a similar way to PDR's Title Designer. i.e. users of some other software (e.g. Avid Media Composer) see the video/image background, but PDR users don't.

So - there's a bit of "guess work" with colours & layout... and jumping back into TP1 to tweak what you've done to match your background. That's just how it is because it's not fully integrated.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!