Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD16 not playing several BluRays
BigD1963 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 23, 2016 00:00 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I have several BR's that the software will not read correctly. The name of the disk comes up, and on one it shows reviews and social media this and that, but when I hit PLAY it goes black and shows a 10 second bar that never plays.

I have this happen on most disks, however I can usually move the play button to the right once and all is well.

I tested it on Mad Max BR and it worked fine, with the exception of the small hiccup I mentioned of manually tracking past the first 10 seconds of the menu.

The thing is, when I was on powerDVD14 with noupdates some of these worked fine, on a fully patched 14 or now 16, also patched, they do not, and my player is working. Both the disks that do not work and the disks that do are runnign m2ts files for the stream, so file type is not an issue.

Can I get some advice on what I may have missed, or what I can do to resolve thos?

Thanks

D
stewart_pk [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 10, 2014 06:36 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]
Do you have Redfox AnyDVD HD or DVDFab Passkey running?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 25. 2016 02:47

BigD1963 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 23, 2016 00:00 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Do you have Redfox AnyDVD HD or DVDFab Passkey running?

No, I do not. I watched a different movie, and I still had to manually move the progress bar, then it worked fine, seems to be link jump-starting it.