Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power2Go activation problems - heads up.
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
Just in case its of help to anyone. I purchased software for download yesterday and have been installing and activating several items. As far as I can see there is a bug in the activation window for Power2Go 10. The input fields (6 boxes) disappear after first being shown. Or sometimes the first one remains visible. I found that I could start to input in the first field and then the second one would appear but when that was full no further input would be accepted.

I was about to raise a support ticket when a thought occurred to me and I had one last go and after the input fields had disappeared I filled in each one in turn and then made the next one visible by clicking where I knew it was. This made it visible and it would then accept input.

I haven't had any problems with the activation of any other items in the package so the activation window for Power2Go appears to have been coded differently.