Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD12 - Enable Fade-In/Out greyed-out. Why?
Dinarius [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 07, 2014 04:29 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I have dragged the My Title default template to the Title line.

Double clicking on it and opening the Title Designer Window, I can edit the text, no problem.

But, at the bottom of the Text tab in that window, both Enable Fade In and Fade Out are 'greyed out'. Why?

How can I activate them?

Thanks.

D. Windows 10Pro x64; i6800k; GTX1070; 64Gb RAM; 256GB and 512GB SSDs; 2 x 4TB Storage:
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
With Titles it's best to use the "motion" settings at the top of the designer. Open this section and choose "fade".

I don't have version 12, but I am sure there wont be a great difference. Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Dinarius -

Robert's right - there's no great difference in that respect.

Are you referring to the Fade In/Out listed under Image Settings? If so, the options are only available if you import an image into your title.

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 22. 2016 13:39

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!