Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Show Capture Chronologically, How?
[Post New]
My Panasonic SDR-H60P records using a strange alphanumeric sequence that is not chronological with actual time of when recorded.

In “Windows Explorer” in go to detail view and use “Date Created” column to get clips in correct order. But, I cannot view MOD files and I do not have a method to rename files other then manually one by one.

How do I reorganize the imported clips IN CyberLink PowerDirector 14 so that the clips will be organized by “Date Created” instead of by name?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 04. 2016 12:07

[Post New]
Sorry I found how to do this.

Library drop down menu > Sort By > Date

I wish I could attach a picture.
Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
H, DesperadoRiding!

You've fairly-well answered your own question. I've struck this or similar myself when importing MPEG2 clips from the SD card of one of my older cameras, I've tended to take the long way round myself by right-clicking on the file and going to "properties", there I find the details I'm chasing, spend time noting them down, then using those notes, rename the clip, giving it a new number which will then sort it into the chronological order I want. With my newer camera, which shoots MP4 or AVCHD(I've set it for MP4) it's already chronologically numbered its clips so that's a job done before I start.

Cheers!

Neil.
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Sorry I found how to do this.

Library drop down menu > Sort By > Date

I wish I could attach a picture.
Posting pictures is easy.

Use the PostReply Button, not the Quick Reply button. You will see a Blue Attachments Button, click then add your files from your computer. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.