Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
AVCHD file output from PD7 Deluxe?
Frode [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 03, 2008 15:14 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Note, I am not asking about BD output or burning, just getting an m2ts file (the AVC .MPEG4 option under Produce).

According to the comparison page this requires Ultra. However, a very adamant fellow over in another forum claims it works fine in Deluxe. I also found a review that specifically stated AVCHD output from Deluxe was supported.

So, which is it?
sky [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 29, 2009 19:12 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Same question here. Modarators, what's the deal here? In the "Readme" of the trial it says AVCHD authoring is supported in both the PD7 Ultra and Deluxe version. On the Website/feature comparison it says AVCHD is not supported as an HD video format.
OnTheWeb1
Contributor Location: Michigan USA Joined: Jan 02, 2009 12:58 Messages: 511 Offline
[Post New]
I have the PD7 Deluxe and it outputs M2TS files in HD format. I believe the distinction is the ability to burn it to HD.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 29. 2009 21:07

Win8 64-bit Pro Retail
Intel i7-4770
16GB DDR3 1600 8-8-8-24
MSI Z87-G45 Motherboard
ASUS GTX 660 Direct CU II OC 2GB GPU
1 TB RAID 1 (mirrored) Drive Array
Several scratch drives for video, TMP, pagefile.