Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
This video is currently unavailable.
georgesz99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 31, 2015 11:40 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
Ive been creating youtube videos for a while and posting the watch link onto facebook.... suddenly i am getting these errors when anyone tries to watch them

i have always created 2k to 4k definition and a link suggested i adjust the quality down on youtube but ive done this and still have problems

try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEJscj1UvC8

george
Peter7769 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: oxfordshire, ENGLAND Joined: Oct 19, 2014 14:05 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
works fine for me, nice job you smoothy ;

Pete
Richmond Dan
Senior Contributor Location: Richmond, VA Joined: Aug 07, 2014 17:17 Messages: 673 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Ive been creating youtube videos for a while and posting the watch link onto facebook.... suddenly i am getting these errors when anyone tries to watch them

i have always created 2k to 4k definition and a link suggested i adjust the quality down on youtube but ive done this and still have problems

try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEJscj1UvC8

george

Where does the error occur...on Facebook or YouTube? The link you posted to YouTube works fine, but we can't see a Facebook link. if that's where the problem is. Regards,
Dan
Power Director 21-Ultimate
v 21.0.3111.0
XPS-8940, Win-10 64-bit,
Intel Core i9-10900 processor
(10 core, 20M Cache),
32GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVME SSD, 2TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD,
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6
georgesz99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 31, 2015 11:40 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
it doesn't work on facebook or on Edge browser on my windows phone 10

youtube seems fine
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
Please, give us the FB link :

The YT seems very fine! Nice job! PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12
george [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 15, 2015 09:47 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all...

just in case anyone else comes across this...

the issue is because of the music track...

In youtube video manager states that the video will be blocked in some countries and on some devices... so it works on my windows desktop and doesn't on ios and windows mobile 10.... I am creating another video same content but different music and will check in future
Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:

The issue is because of the music track...

In youtube video manager states that the video will be blocked in some countries and on some devices... so it works on my windows desktop and doesn't on ios and windows mobile 10.... I am creating another video same content but different music and will check in future

Hello, George!

You should not need to do this, by rights, but it is clearly an example of YouTube recalcitrance which results in you finding it necessary to redo your video with different music. It is likely you may face the same problem(s) with the new version of your video, because of the fact that there is music in it, regardless of which music you use. There has been an on-going discussion in another thread about this subject. Perhaps you've been following it so you'll be no doubt aware of what's been said.

Cheers!

Neil.