Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
the procedure entry point _crt create symbolic link could not be located
sutor2008 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 01, 2014 18:51 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
the procedure entry point _crt create symbolic link could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR110.dll

Good morning,

This is the message that appears to me now when I try to use the Power Director 14 or Color Manager.The MSVCR110.dll files are reinstalled and nothing has changed.You can give me some help. Thank you.

For your information, Audio Director, SilverFast, etc all others programs work correctly.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
I am experiencing a similar issue with PowerDirector 14 and can't determine how to resolve it.

Were you able to come up with a solution? Has anyone esle experienced this and come to a resolution?
Thank you in advance for your response.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 22. 2016 12:55

Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.
Luis Sunol [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 10, 2014 06:52 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Dear friend, after any answer I reinstal de program.
kmjk333 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 16, 2016 02:23 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
" MSVCR110.dll"

This file is part of Microsoft Visual C++. Try updating both 32bit and 64bit directly from Microsoft.
mvdpaul [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 03, 2015 10:21 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problem with PowerDirector 15 as well as Photodirectorr 7. Tried to reinstall it but it did not work
Lamousin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 06, 2019 12:26 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have the same problem with PowerDirector 15 as well as Photodirectorr 7. Tried to reinstall it but it did not work

Same problem, now with PowerDirector 16. An uninstall / re-install does not solve the problem. Does anyone have suggestions for fixing this?