Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Square pixels in place of my Particle templates? What's happened?
jaymay22
Member Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia. Joined: Aug 27, 2009 07:18 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
Can anyone tellme why, for a few of my favourite particle templates, I'm getting just moving blocks of coloured pixels in place of some of the particle ?

There are two examples below: Christmas Star (3D) - I believe I customised this from the 'Star Trails' template, but now, instead of the big bright star, there is just a block of pixels, surrounded by the small stars.

Another example is the one I call Gold Christmas. Another customised one, from a downloaded Directorzone title.
It now has only pixels floating around the screen.

I still have the original uncustomised template. But suddenly the customised ones don't work, as you can see.
What have I done wrong? Obviously it's some folder or file that I have deleted, but I can't remember deleting one.
Can you explain it? AND When I'm customising a template, where is the default customisation filed? Perhaps that's the problem, maybe it's going into the wrong area?

I ALWAYS have problems with the locations of files.
[Thumb - Capture1.JPG]
 Filename
Capture1.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
Christmas star
 Filesize
13 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
130 time(s)
[Thumb - Capture2.JPG]
 Filename
Capture2.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
What christmas star now looks like
 Filesize
20 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
128 time(s)
[Thumb - Capture2.JPG]
 Filename
Capture2.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
What my Gold Christmas now looks like, should be all gold baubles
 Filesize
20 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
126 time(s)
Jenny
jaymay22
Member Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia. Joined: Aug 27, 2009 07:18 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
woops, put same pic in twice, anyway, you get the idea. Jenny