Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 12 lags make it impossible for multiple clip video editing
EV72 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 27, 2015 15:16 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Hello. When I use PD 12 for editing multiple video clips together I get a huge lag and nothing syncs properly. I have tried numerous things suggested. I have reduced the preview quality down to the lowest setting. I have disabled thumbnails on all the clips. I have freed up a lot of storage on my hard disk and have isolated where the program gets its files from. My system meets your requirements: Dell inspiron laptop with i7 chip. 8G Ram. Windows 8.Not sure what else to do. Please help!
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
What type of video are you working with? __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
EV72 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 27, 2015 15:16 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Hey Jaime-esque, thanks for the quick reply! I am using a mix of video clips from a Kodak playsport, and Iphone6 and a Go Pro. I have gotten a warning that the fps are slightly different on one type than the other. 29.7 fps vs 30... I figured that was too close to mess anything up.