Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Editing Audio for DVD Menus?
Jeff [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 28, 2008 16:06 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
While making choices for a DVD Menu I was creating, I noticed a section of my soundtrack was suitable for a repeating loop. I could easily separate the sound track into a separate file, but once that was done, I couldn't figure out how to edit it to get just the 10 second clip I wanted.

I ended up editing the extracted WAV soundtrack in Roxio's Sound Editor and saving to MP3, but I wanted to know if there was a method for doing it inside PD7.

Any help?
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jeff,
I think audio editing is mainly available from within the timeline, select audio clip, double click to select editor but it's really only a trimming device.

I use an external editor mainly.

Cheers
Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.