Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Chapter numbers?
Stu [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 22, 2006 18:02 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi there,

I'm currently using Powerdirector 5 Deluxe, the problem I'm having is that I can't seem to work out how to take the chapter numbers off the menu screen, I just made a DVD with two movies and they're labelled 1 and 2 in the top left corner, I tried searching on here and I encountered someone else who had the same problem, but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of it? I'd really appreciate some help on this..

Also, is there any way you can make a slideshow using Powerdirector that's accessible through the menu? I can't seem to figure out how yet..

Thanks in advance.
wabru [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Belgium Joined: Nov 06, 2006 05:18 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Also, is there any way you can make a slideshow using Powerdirector that's accessible through the menu? I can't seem to figure out how yet..

Thanks in advance.

Hi Stu,
I had same problem. It has been solved by adding a small video (a few seconds) in the area "first play video" in the last step before burning.
sorry for my poor english, I am french speaking. :
TheSeven [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 02, 2006 09:47 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Stu, try this:

In Create mode, at lower left, find the Settings button (screwdriver and wrench symbols) and click it. Under the Menu tab, un-check the "Add thumbnail index" box.

Let us know if that does it for you.