Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Produce to Vimeo - PD not getting correct Vimeo quota
18tillidie [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Los Angeles, CA Joined: Sep 29, 2014 12:24 Messages: 46 Offline
[Post New]
I generally produce to my hard drive, then separately upload to Vimeo, but I tried uploading to Vimeo again yesterday, and got a Cyberlink PowerDirector message "When uploading a video to Vimeo, it must be less than your remaining quota, which is 2GB. Try reducing the size of you(sic) video or wait for your quota to reset."

I have a Pro account with Vimeo, and still have 16GB of my 20GB quota available this week. I was attempting to upload a video that was going to run around 2.5GB.

Anyone else experienced this issue? I'm not sure if the issue is at the PD14 end or the Vimeo end?

Cheers.
https://vimeo.com/timsanson
DVDVideoGuy [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Canada Joined: Apr 09, 2009 22:49 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I receive the same message. My Vimeo quota is 7TB and I want to upload something from PowerDirector. Were you able to have this work? I would love to be able to use this function.

Graham.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 26. 2020 19:36