Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDR's developed RECALL ♥
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Have I missed something? surprised

PDR14 must have had an injection of some kind. It remembers the most recently used production profile, even after closing PDR. I go to Produce & there it is - no click, click, click to get to my favourite profile.

At first I thought it might be just for that project. No! Open a new project and there it is, waiting for me laughing

OK - someone point me to the bit that makes this common knowledge.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/45984.page#240680

Jeff
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
Confirmed. It's been doing that for sometime. Now if they could just remember some of the other logical functions one does while editing. . . . . . Win 10, i7
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
laughing Jeff - you never cease to amaze me! Mind like a steel trap! I couldn't find it listed in any of the patch release notes, but I'm fairly prone to missing things.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: laughing Jeff - you never cease to amaze me! Mind like a steel trap! I couldn't find it listed in any of the patch release notes, but I'm fairly prone to missing things.

Cheers - Tony

I never found it listed in any PD14 release notes either. For the most part, release notes not that useful to me as CL is never very forthcoming. They could benefit the user base so much more with proper info. I found that out here when challenging a particular release bullet.

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/31029.page#170476

Jeff

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 02. 2015 13:28