Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
screen recording
davidwf15 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 05, 2015 18:33 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to record a program from BBC i-player (nothing sinister, just wanted to make a DVD copy of a program), I set screen recording to start but when I stop it, it says PDR is busy...blah blah and has not recorded.

Have I missed something ???
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
That's been known to happen from time to time. If it happened when you hit F10 or clicked on the Stop icon, the clip is actually saved but screen recorder just couldn't open PD12 to place it in the timeline for you.

You can find the clip by clicking on SR's Settings button, like this:

You may also want to download and install the latest 2302 patch, too!

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
davidwf15 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 05, 2015 18:33 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
OK, thanks......I did also find that running the screen recorder as stand-alone worked too
Talukdar [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 08, 2015 08:00 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: That's been known to happen from time to time. If it happened when you hit F10 or clicked on the Stop icon, the clip is actually saved but screen recorder just couldn't open PD12 to place it in the timeline for you.

You can find the clip by clicking on SR's Settings button, like this:

You may also want to download and install the latest 2302 patch, too!

I was also facing same kind of problem. Thanks a lot for sharing such an useful post. TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC