Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PiP problem
Alain II [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 20, 2015 01:34 Messages: 136 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

I was checking the PiP designer of PD14 Ultimate and combining a video and a .jpg after using ColorDirector3 for the chromakey effect. On the computer it looks very nice but when I sent it to YouTube for a HD1080p impression, annoying vertical tin lines at similar distances (approx 1 cm) appear on the background .jpg or even video. A bit like a sun blind/venetian blinds effect.

Anyone an idea how to remediate to this problem? No particles are used as I have read in some posts here.

Just the layers of PiP designer. Could it be a YT problem?

I appreciate suggestions.

Thanks.

Alain II ;~(
Alain II [Avatar]
[Post New]
Referring to my previous topic here a photo of the problem.

The problems occurs on the computer and not after uploading to YT.

What do I do wrong?

Alain II ;~(
 Filename
PiPproblem.wmv
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
161 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
286 time(s)
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Referring to my previous topic here a photo of the problem.

What do I do wrong?

Alain II ;~(
I have never seen that before. The only guess I have is a Codec problem or the photo has those lines.

Maybe converting the jpg to another format such as PNG may solve. It would at least give an idea if a diferent format works better. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Alain II [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote: Referring to my previous topic here a photo of the problem.

What do I do wrong?

Alain II ;~(
I have never seen that before. The only guess I have is a Codec problem or the photo has those lines.

Maybe converting the jpg to another format such as PNG may solve. It would at least give an idea if a diferent format works better.

Hello Carl312,

You were right: with a PNG-image the problem does not occur. For a video, maybe, but that needs to be checked, the video may not pass through ColorDirector3. I will analyze all that later this week since CD gives awesome "special color effects".

Thanks.

Alain II :

PS. The images come from the software itself. I cut the image a little quickly in PhotoDirector 3 or 7 to fit the scene and get an overall impression. Idem dito for the video rushes but then in ColorDirector3.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 07. 2015 09:19