Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Rendered Video is Smooth 60fps, YouTube Upload is choppy
[Post New]
Let me explain

I recently purchased CyberLink PowerDirector 14 Ultra and I REALLY love the program, but Im having an issue.

I recorded a Test Video using Nvidia Shadowplay. Shadowplay recorded said clips at 1080p, 60FPS, 20Mbps in an MP4 Format.

I load those videos into Cyberlink and even though I chose 60FPS in Settings-General, it still told me my Video was not 59.94 FPS. I know its not, its 60FPS, and I know NTSC 60FPS is 59.94 but I cant seem to change it.

I editied the Video, then went to Produce, Chose H.264 AVC MP4 with this Custom profile below

VIDEO

Resolution 1920x1080

Frame Rate 60

Frame Type Progressive

Profile Type High

Entropy Encoding CABAC

Average Bitrate 12000Kbps

Speed Qulaity Idicator Quality Mode

Use Deblocking

AUDIO

Audio Compression AAC

Audio Channel Stereo

Audio Compression Rate 384

Im Pretty sure this is right considering I compared it to Youtbue Help Center Settings Located here -https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

The rendered Local Video played and Looked Beautiful on my System

Once I uploaded the Video, youtube told me near the Uploader that "Your videos will process faster if you encode into a streamable file format. For more information, visit ourHelp Center."

I thought MP4 was a streamable format?

And once I finished waiting for the Video to finish processing, even at 1080p60, The video now has this odd chop that wasnt present on the local copy. Almost like its actually playing at 30fps

Any help????

EDIT- Probably a noobie mistake somewhere along the chain, but any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 18. 2015 09:35

Intel 4670K Stock, Asus Z87-Plus, 16GB 2x8 HyperX Fury 1866Mhz RAM, GTX 970 SSC, 60GB SSD (OS), 1TB HDD (Everything else)
Anders Bixbe [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Sweden Joined: Apr 05, 2012 16:55 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
I would set the bitrate in the custom profile at the same rate as the original file which for you was 20Mbps (not 12Mbps).
Upload your produced file from YouTube (not PD). Use the HTML5 player in Google Chrome and some other browsers. There you will probably get the new codec vp9 with smooth playback if the ethernet is not so busy and your broadband is fast. This is just how I do it (no expert) and it works. I have 180 videos at YouTube produced with PD 11-14. Corsair Vengeance C70, Asus Geforce GTX 1060
Asus Prime Z370-A, Corsair RMx 850, Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2. Windows 10,
Corsair Vengeance LP 2X16Gb DDR4 RAM,Intel i7-8700K

[Post New]
Thanks for the reply

I will try uploading at the same Bitrate I record at

I already use Chrome because of the Better YouTube Support, Built in flash, HTML5 Etc..

My Internet connection is fast enough to watch 1080p60 content, 38Mbps Down. I watch 1080 content all the time.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 18. 2015 13:53

Intel 4670K Stock, Asus Z87-Plus, 16GB 2x8 HyperX Fury 1866Mhz RAM, GTX 970 SSC, 60GB SSD (OS), 1TB HDD (Everything else)