Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ending credits title template
Heavytiger [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jun 21, 2008 10:16 Messages: 474 Online
[Post New]
I don't think I know how to use the ending credits scrowling template properly. When I replace Actor 1, Actor 2 etc. in the template with real names things get out of align.

See attachments

HT
[Thumb - Ending credits template.png]
 Filename
Ending credits template.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
403 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
330 time(s)
[Thumb - Cast title template.png]
 Filename
Cast title template.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
471 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
238 time(s)
Windows 10 professional
HP Omen Obelisk DT 875-1131
Intel Core i7(3.6GHz)
Eight Core
Memory 32 GB
GPU Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super
Power supply 750 Watt

Using PD 11 ultimate build 11.0.03026

Heavytiger

Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, Heavytiger!

Here's the trick.

Type in all the names you require into your End Credits scrolling title, don't worry if they're aligned or not. That can be fixed after you've completed entering the "details". When all the details are entered, highlight the text, and, at the top on the animation window, next to the font selection, click to aligne text left, right, or centre.

Watch it through as a "dry run" to check if it's the way you want by clicking on the Play icon in the animation window. If it's as you want, click Okay and it's done. If not, make whatever alterations you need and give it another "dry run". Do this as often as needed until you're satisfied with the result, then click Okay.

Cheers!