Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
"Edit Clip Keyframe - Volume" stoped working in one project
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
I have successfully used "Edit Clip Keyframe - Volume" to adjust the background music.
Suddenly it does not work anymore.
I open the "Edit Clip Keyframe - Volume" but it is not possible to set a keyframe marker nor is it possible to set a marker manually on the time line.
I have tried to remove the audio file from the project, close PD13, removing temporary files in Roaming directory, restart the PC, open the project again and load the audio file again - but it did not help.

It should be noted that within this situation occurred I had put some keyframe markers of the audio file without having adjusted the volume level and left the "Edit Clip Keyframe - Volume" to make a correction with pictures / videos before I adjusted the volume level.

The problem is apparently limited to one project. When I have opened other, older projects, where "Edit Clip Keyframe - Volume" functions as it should.

What should I do to avoid starting from scratch with this project?
[Thumb - edit Clip keyframe - audio 2.jpg]
 Filename
edit Clip keyframe - audio 2.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Project with the without the problem
 Filesize
174 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
68 time(s)
[Thumb - edit Clip keyframe - audio 1.jpg]
 Filename
edit Clip keyframe - audio 1.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Project with the the problem
 Filesize
231 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
52 time(s)
PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
Strange! undecided
When I opened the project today, it was possible to adjust the sound with the "Edit Clip Keyframe - Volume".
But when I added two audio clips, the possibility for sound adjustment of Magic Music sound disappeared - I could make audio adjustments on the two new audio clip. - rather odd. yell

I saved the current project under a new name.
Opened the original project - adjusted the sound of Magic Music track - saving the project - inserted the two new audio clips - now everything works ferfekt. laughing

I simply can not figure out why this error occurs - does anyone know anything about this?
[Thumb - edit Clip keyframe - audio 5.jpg]
 Filename
edit Clip keyframe - audio 5.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
3. ajust MM volume - insert of 2 audio clip - OK
 Filesize
366 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
46 time(s)
[Thumb - edit Clip keyframe - audio 4.jpg]
 Filename
edit Clip keyframe - audio 4.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
1. looked fine this morning
 Filesize
269 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
40 time(s)
[Thumb - edit Clip keyframe - audio 6.jpg]
 Filename
edit Clip keyframe - audio 6.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
2. insert of 2 audio clip - can't ajust MM volume
 Filesize
249 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
55 time(s)
PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12