Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 14 does not show all files for import
Gordon34 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 26, 2011 18:29 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Up to yesterday PD14 would show all files in the import media option, however today it will only show certain files (will not show any MPEG type files) even though the show all media option is shown, have tried everything and it won't show all file types!

Any ideas?

Gordon
Gordon34 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Now it has stoped displaying all photos!

I uninstalled and then reinstalled PD14 and still the same problem!
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Now it has stoped displaying all photos!

Did you check the Files of Type drop down in the import file dialog? You can select All Files or All Media Files. (File > Import > Media Files (Ctrl + Q) ). Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Gordon34 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote: Now it has stoped displaying all photos!

Did you check the Files of Type drop down in the import file dialog? You can select All Files or All Media Files. (File > Import > Media Files (Ctrl + Q) ).

Started working again nornally after a few days, was very odd!

Yes all file types was selected, and en setting to photos only, videos only etc and then back to all types made no difference! Anyways all OK now!h