Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Free Tutorial Book for Photo Director 7
Magicbri [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 15, 2012 13:37 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
I purchasd the update to Director Suite 4 and like with previous versions was looking forward to reading the two Tutorial books to shorten the learningcurve with all the new features. The one for PowerDirector 14 downloaded just fine. But the link for Photo Director 7's free Tutorial Book is bad. When you click the "Free Turorial Guide" link in the main banner of the Photo Director product (for any level package, you are taken to this page... http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/events/enu/2015/Q3/phd7-book/index2.jsp

When you click the "Free Download" button on this page, rather than open a download diaglog box like it does on for the video book, it instead opens the page to download Photo Director 7 Essentials, free software.

I submitted a support ticket last Thursday and got an absolutely useless response that didnt answer my question (Sadly this is the outcome I have gotten just about every time I submit a ticket. Support agent doesn't read the whole ticket and gives random answer).

I called support Friday morning and was promised the correct link would be emailed to me within 10 minutes. But I'm still waiting.

Did anyone else have better luck with this? Again, this is the Tutorial Book, not the User's Guide.

Thanks,
Brian
[Post New]
Hello Brian,

You're right! Confirmed here.

I'll let the team at CL know of the glitch.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Magicbri [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 15, 2012 13:37 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks.

As I mentioned, I've let them know by support ticket and phone call, but the more people that mention it the greater the odds of it being corrected.

Brian
[Post New]
Hello Brian and all members,

The link to download the PhD 7 Tutorial Book has been fixed laughing

http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/events/enu/2015/Q3/phd7-book/index2.jsp

If you experience any difficulty using Mozilla Firefox/Waterfox, please try a different browser - IE or Chrome

PIX PIX YouTube channel