Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cannot Find New Blue titler
georgesz99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 31, 2015 11:40 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

Ive been going through some youtube tutorials and in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bID4FSgubOI it refers to new blue titler... but this isnt in my library - do i need it?

can anyone recommend/advise best sources for tutorials please... I am impressed with the little basic stuf Ive done would like to learn as much as possible and raise my game..

many thanks

george
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

You should find the New Blue titler in text room - It's the bottom yellow one in the contents list. If you are using the trial it may not be there

You'll find a magnificent selection of tutorials here. http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/41501.page

hope this helps Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
georgesz99 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi, thanks for the link... I will definitely explore.

However All content shows no yellow one in text room... I have default default 3d green ones called clover 01 to 04 but no new blue... I am using the full product... I just downloaded a bundle from new blue for art effects paint effects and text effects pro and installed the bundle but can only see 12 paint effects... nothing else... sad... I just sent email asking for help.. looks like integration of plugin problem...
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Hi George.

Edit: Of course you are right I'll come back to you

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 14. 2015 07:05

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
The Shadowman
[Post New]
Hi George

have you clicked on "all content" at the top of the text room?

This is mine with "All Content " selected
[Thumb - george1text.png]
 Filename
george1text.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
169 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
56 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 14. 2015 07:11

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
georgesz99 [Avatar]
[Post New]
yes... all content is switched on and in text room absolutely no new blue ... see drop down
[Thumb - newblue.PNG]
 Filename
newblue.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
161 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
77 time(s)
The Shadowman
[Post New]
Hi George

Thanks for the screenshot.

On the left hand side of the screenshot is a little "greater than" sign, it's next to your B6. I think if you click on that to open the text column you may just find what you want.

You can also scroll down in the drop down menu.

I hope so

Robert

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 14. 2015 08:17

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
georgesz99 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Robert

I was going to ask you how you got your list.... very good...

unfortunately its not there... but new blue support have responded to my email and hopefully I will find out why its missing.... I'm now the proud owner of art effects and paint effects from new blue... just text effects to go...
The Shadowman
[Post New]
George

Good luck with your search

Robert Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi George -

What may be confounding you is that NewBlue Titler Pro isn't listed alphabetically under All Content... it's way down the bottom... after "Zooming Fade"

If you expand the side bar, as Robert suggested, you'll see it at the bottom of the list.

It's different because it opens as a standalone.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
georgesz99 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi,

thanks for advice but titler is nowhere to be found... i also do not have a number of your titles new world etc...

I had this from New Blue support so I really need some help in discovering where it has gone and more importantly how to fix it.. I purchased mine normally from Cyberlink... not sure if you need to seperately install the titler...

Edward (NewBlueFX) Sep 14, 05:13 We don't have a retail Titler version for consumer NLEs. I do know that some consumer NLEs do have a bundled titler version but am not sure if that applies to the NLEs you purchased.NewBlueFX
The Shadowman
[Post New]
George

Do you know that you had NB at some stage? If so, an uninstall/reinstall might solve the problem.

We will find it somewhere

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
georgesz99, I didn't see your variety of PD13 in this thread, Ultra and Deluxe do not include NewBlue Titler Pro.

Jeff
The Shadowman
[Post New]
Jeff

All of these should have at least NB1

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-ultra/compare_en_GB.html

georgesz99 [Avatar]
[Post New]
don't know if I have... submitted a request to support
The Shadowman
[Post New]
George

Left click on the word PowerDirector top right hand side and post a screenshot of what it says

georgesz99 [Avatar]
[Post New]
there you go
[Thumb - nb2.PNG]
 Filename
nb2.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
127 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
62 time(s)
The Shadowman
[Post New]
Sorry George

I got it wrong, Jeff is absolutely right in saying that Ultra and Delux does not have Titler Pro.

My apologies, Jeff, I was looking at the wrong thing.

George, sorry, you don't have NB titler in your Ultra version Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
georgesz99 [Avatar]
[Post New]
sorry I missed Jeff's post georgesz99, I didn't see your variety of PD13 in this thread, Ultra and Deluxe do not include NewBlue Titler Pro.

... what is PD13? I had thought that with Ultra I was buying the best version going including all ad ons... why doesn't include it??
georgesz99 [Avatar]
[Post New]
sorry forget the pd13 question