Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Pre purchase question,
[Post New]
Hey Y'all!! Hope everyone is doin well today. (And I hope this is the right place to post this)

I have not bought a CyberLink product in a long time, been a long time user of another brand. However I'm not very pleased with their windows 10 support and just want to try something new.

I got this advertisement today and it looks like something I might like to give CyberLink a good try out, however I do Not want any subscription type products, nor do i want half/products that need other parts purchased to make whole.

If anyone can tell me, is this deal a "subscription type of purchase and/or are these FULL versions of the 2 main programs? And what is the diffeence between the download versions and others? is it just that they are downloadable?

Super Bundle:

PowerDirector 13 Deluxe (Download version) Download version $69.99 $0.00 $69.99 $0.00

PhotoDirector 6 Ultra (Download version) Download version $99.99 $58.99 $99.99 $58.99

PhotoDirector Mobile1 License $9.99 $0.00 $9.99 $0.00

CyberLink Cloud 10GB (12 months)1 License $9.99 $0.00 $9.99 $0.00

thanks for any info

RC

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 24. 2015 13:34

ASUS Z690 Apex ; intel 12900k ; 32gig Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4800 ; ASUS 4080 RTX ; Creative AE-7 ; Windows 11 Pro M.2 Samsung EVO 980 ; Duel LG 4k Monitors ; EVGA Supernova 1300 PSU
Tomas G77
Member Location: Ayrshire Joined: Jun 13, 2008 08:54 Messages: 100 Offline
[Post New]
Hi RobCom

yes the deal is ok best with the ultra bundle,/ultimate

I myself am going to wait until version 14 comes out,

which I don't think will be long now, and I expect that to work better with win10,

that's why all these offers are going out at a vastly reduced price, as you know all companies do this

This is my opinion anyway,

I would hope to see the new PD14 out by next month of following Sept/Oct

cheers anyway have a nice day

Tom G

Thomas G
I'm a 33yr old trapped in a 69yr old body
[Post New]
Hey thanks for the advice TomT and I know exactly what you're talking about, they say windows 10 ready but.....

Really I'm actually only interested in a new movie maker or PowerDirector, I use PS Elements for my photos and that does pretty much everything I need for photos. So I may wait and see what Power Director version 14 brings to the table.

I remember using CyberLink movie maker that I got free with an ASUS board I bought many years ago, it was a partial program, but I know that I really liked it.

thanks again man!! ASUS Z690 Apex ; intel 12900k ; 32gig Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4800 ; ASUS 4080 RTX ; Creative AE-7 ; Windows 11 Pro M.2 Samsung EVO 980 ; Duel LG 4k Monitors ; EVGA Supernova 1300 PSU
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDirector Deluxe does not do blu ray (if that is important to you).

The Ultimate comes with PhotoDirector (if that is something you might want) as an extra to PS Elements. I have both and I use PhotoDirector more than PS Elements.

I thought that the mobile version of PhotoZDirector was free for PhotoDirector owners. It is one of those programs that make photos on your phone look fancy but it is not for serious Photo editors.

Do you really need the cloud? You get 10 g with the Ultimate.

The "deal ends soon".

Just FYI I unpgrade every 2 versions so I will not upgrade to PowerDirector 14 unless there is somehting I really want or need.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 24. 2015 18:43

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.