Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to append one project onto another?
Karl3054 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 13, 2013 00:23 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
I have created an endcard project file that I want to modify slightly for each new video. Is there a way to import a timeline from that project file into the timeline (at the end, of course) for the current project I am working on so that I can modify it?

I've tried to produce the end card and insert it into the new video, but then I can't change it.

I guess another way of asking this question is: How do I append one project onto another?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Karl
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
If it is just text that you wanted to change you could produce the end card without text and then just add it after you have imported it to your new file.

Of course that was a load of rubbish, I'll get back to you

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 19. 2015 11:01

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Right, this just worked for me.

Open your "new" file and when you are ready move the scrubber to the very end. Then go to FILE - INSERT PROJECT.

Your PDS end card file should end up where you want it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 19. 2015 11:34

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
[Post New]
[quote = Karl3054] How to append one project onto another? [/ quote]

You can add one project to another in the timeline.Select the Menu / File / Insert Project, Project File / Open

The project fits from the cursor position AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
Karl3054 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 13, 2013 00:23 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
WOW! All great solutions and they work well. Don't know why I didn't see the "Insert Project" under the File menu before.

Thanks for your help.

Karl