Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Open PD in second monitor
[Post New]
I woul like to open PD13 on my second monitor which is larger that the laptop screen. I am able to make other programs open on monitor 2 by going through a process I won't go into here. However, PD13 always opens full screen (no matter how the shortuct is configured). This prevents doing the process which makes it open on monitor 2. I know there are convoluted 3rd party apps to work as a middle man to make this happen, but I don't wish to use them. Is there a way to get PD13 to open "normal" (not full screen? If I can make this happen, and can then get it to open full screen on monitor 2 by going through the simple process that teaches Windows 8.1 where and how the app should open (it requires starting from a "normal" screen).

Thanks! Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi PDuser97031B ,
I have to "Restore down" in the main monitor, drag to the second monitor and then "Maximize". PDR does not retain the info to open in the second monitor, for me.
Dafydd