Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Downloaded Templates
[Post New]
I just bought a new laptop and of course installed PD13. Now I can't find all those downloaded and custom titles and such on my old laptop to copy and move to my new one...Any help?

Thanks!
[Post New]
Quote: I just bought a new laptop and of course installed PD13. Now I can't find all those downloaded and custom titles and such on my old laptop to copy and move to my new one...Any help?

Thanks!

All material created (personal) go to C:\Users\Your PC\Documents\CyberLink\PowerDirector\13.0

All downloaded material DierctorZone go to C:\Users\Public\CyberLink

For your safety, make a copy first, the two original Cyberlink folder, if you have questions can return to the original folder.

Copy and Paste the folder CyberLink from one PC to another add all the stuff on the new PC.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 04. 2015 22:32

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
[Post New]
I did find the files where you suggested, thank you...but I pasted them in the same place on my new laptop but when I open PD13 they are ignored....I'm open to suggestions...BTW I ran PD13 on my old laptop and all my custom/downloads are still there...
[Post New]
Ha Ha....I found the problem....what a suprise it was me!

Once again thank you
[Post New]
Quote: Ha Ha....I found the problem....what a suprise it was me!

Once again thank you

How did you make it right? Tried millions of times, it drives me crazy.
[Post New]
uh...a little embarresing...When I was looking for my downloaded/custom titles and such I was looking at all those that were 4:3 aspect ratio which I have little of instead of 16:9...which almost all of mine are...Duh!
Roberto LP [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 30, 2008 18:12 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Where can I find a simple, no-frills, no distracting colors or images final credits title, which scrolls up? For instance, if I want to write a thank-you short letter or a list of all songs I have included in a video. It was so easy with Power Director 6! Now it seems impossible. Thank you,

RPalou@aol.com
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Roberto LP ,
Please ask your question as a new topic rather than jump into another editor's issue/quest.
New topic link: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/jforum.page?module=posts&action=insert&forum_id=146
Location/top left on main forum page: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/show/146.page
Dafydd