Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
"Kid Superheroes" movie made using PD12!
babyteeth4 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 10, 2014 14:25 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Hi guys,

Longtime PD user here, I make mini-movies and starring my daughters and post them on the YouTube channel Babyteeth4. I just finished editing our most recent movie, "Kid Superheroes". Everything you see here was edited by me using PowerDirector 12.

The video is in two parts, enjoy!

Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Excellent job!

Scripting a story - Setting up the shots - So skillfully editing it all together into "movie". All so very impressive in it's skillful exicution.

And oh what a treat and gift you've given your little super heros. Something they can look at into "their" adulthood, and re-live the memories of it all.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 22. 2015 06:10

Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips
babyteeth4 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 10, 2014 14:25 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you! It was a fun experience and I'm glad you enjoyed watching it!
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Very well done. I'm trying to get my daughter interested in video editing so she has something else to do this summer...