Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Frozen frame in transitions, overlaps move clips, so what to do?
Zorikh [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 05, 2015 20:33 Messages: 99 Offline
[Post New]
S I use the "fade" transition between two clips, and what happens is that as the fade transitions, the clip coming in comes in on a frozen fram for a second, then starts playing as the clip fading out freezes on its way out. sp the fade is strady, but the actin within the fade freezes, so you never have both clips actually rolling at the same time.

I tried making overlapping transitions, and that solved the issue, but in the process, it pulled al the clips on the latter side of the transition back, maing the whole video 2 seconds shorter, and misaligning it with anthing on other tracks that was not "grouped.

Is the solution to this to simply make one of the clips 2 seconds longer, or both clips one second longer, or something like that, and do that for every pair of clips I want to transition like this? Maybe to put one of the clips on another trackand have that fade in while the other fades out?That seems like an awfully complex workaround. Zorikh