Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Kinetic Typography / Motion Typography
Andre36 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 04, 2015 12:08 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All. I'm new to cyberlink and I've been trying to find a tutorial on how to acheive motion typography - this is basically editing and syncing words / text to an audio or visual. It's like a creative way of subtitling each word as the narrator speaks or songs plays etc.

Are there any tutorial or resources I can turn to please I have the full PD suite.

Thanks very much.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 15. 2015 06:59

Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi All. I'm new to cyberlink and I've been trying to find a tutorial on how to acheive motion typography - this is basically editing and syncing words / text to an audio or visual. It's like a creative way of subtitling each word as the narrator speaks or songs plays etc.

Are there any tutorial or resources I can turn to please I have the full PD suite.

Thanks very much.
PowerDirector - Typed Titles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjV13zx_qKk

The above Tutorial may point you in the right direction.

Instead of a whole word you might do individual letters. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Andre36 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 04, 2015 12:08 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you very much. This helped.