Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Areas of audio drop out after rendering.
MrBooojangles
Newbie Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands Joined: Mar 25, 2014 20:42 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I have been trying to render a fairly complicated video on PD12 using six timelines, though only one has video files. There are also lots of keyframes on the arrows on one of the timelines. The video is 8mins long and comes to about 400mb when rendered.

Although when I render the video it mainly is ok the problem is that 2 to 3 small areas of audio are silent/drop out when playing it. I have tried shutting down and restarting the computer and then rendering the video again, I have done this five times and each time there are areas of drop out audio at least once but in different areas of the video. When I watch the video project on the timeline the audio is solid all the way through.

I have also tried rerendering a less complicated video which I previously rendered ages ago and the rendered video has solid audio all the way through.

Can anyone help please, I wanted to upload my video to You Tube tomarrow.
 Filename
Power Director 12 - Audio Drop Out Problem.bmp
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
5850 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
32 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 05. 2015 21:18

My You Tube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBooojangles

MY COMPUTER: