Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Speed previous and forward
francimackdubb2828
Newbie Location: ROME Joined: May 16, 2015 10:15 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
In version PowerDVD 4 for Win XP it was possible to go back and forward to step 1,2,3,4,8,16,32 and freeze image with the mouse as a remote control. Later versions are no longer able to use this speed, because it starts from step 1,5 and in not accurate for my use, because I write dialogues for dubbing in Italy and I need high precision. I tried the trial of powerDVD 14, but has the same problem. Perhaps because it was a trial version? I would buy the PowerDVD 15, it will have the same problem? O updates of the purchased version in different? The version that I am forced to still use is Power DVD 4, and for to have step 1,2,3,4,8,16,32 I had to download a patch of the remote control. Thank you. FRR
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
those Options are still there, you may check the Manual by searching for "Speed"

C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CyberLink/PowerDVD15/Custom/Lang/ENU/Help/index.html?01_00_00_introduction.htm

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan