Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Apply All?
[Post New]
In PD13 is there way way to apply Fix/Enhance settings to all clips? Wasn't it possible to do this in PD12? Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi PDuser -

Yes! Perhaps the Apply to All button is hiding... adjust the workspace layout & you'll see it laughing

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 08. 2015 17:44

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
[Post New]
Those are the buttons I was looking for, but they don't appear in on my screen -- even if I pull the sizing bar way down. Here's a screen print. I don't find control over this in the preferences. I am at the current patch level of 2604.
[Thumb - PD13fix.JPG]
 Filename
PD13fix.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
166 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
61 time(s)
Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
That button is there - you just can't see it because it's under your (undocked) preview screen.

Just click the "Dock" button (top right of preview screen) and the Apply to All button will shift to its regular position.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
[Post New]
That did it! T H A N K S !! :o) Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)