Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Preview Window and Timeline Cursor location out of sync
Jamesd1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 15, 2014 19:40 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
When using an AVI file I found that the timeline thumbnails are not coorelated with the video preview. I can click on a part of the vidoe on the timeline and, instead of reflecting that in the preview as usual, it show me a different part of the video in the preview.

I've not see the same problem with other vidoe types such as mpeg.

Running Windows 7, updated, with 8 Megs of memory.

<div id="link64_adl_tabid" style="display: none;" data-url="http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/jforum.page?module=posts&action=insert&forum_id=146">156</div>
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jamesd1
MediaInfo?
Screenshot of the Edit Workspace with your project insitu?
Diagnostic data?

Looks to me (a guess) the avi has a high bitrate, your computer is under powered, the gpu is struggling and the video is jumping while the audio is smooth. Without further data, my guess could be way off the mark.

See the guide, Part A, B, E, F, J for the info required.
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/40225.page

Dafydd

[Post New]
[Quote = Jamesd1] Ao usar um arquivo AVI, descobri que as miniaturas de linha do tempo não são coorelated com a visualização de vídeo. I pode clicar em uma parte do vidoe na linha do tempo e, em vez de refletir que na pré-visualização, como de costume, ele me mostrar uma parte diferente do vídeo na visualização. Eu já não ver o mesmo problema com outros tipos vidoe tais como mpeg. Executando o Windows 7, atualizado, com 8 Mb de memória.

I think yours is the same happens to me sometimes to any video format.

It happens more when we make cuts in the video and leave gaps left in the timeline, if we remove the gaps should solve the problem.

If you can confirm that this resolves for you.

example: I see the video image deleted where it should show the current video.

Besides his case can also happen lack of audio or black image (no image) AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate