Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Saving / Updating Menu Templates
rcohen [Avatar]
Member Location: Smokey mountains, TN Joined: Oct 10, 2013 21:44 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
In the process of building / tweaking a menu theme, I change a few things, and then save out to test it with the live project. Every time I do, it creates a brand new theme with another position / thumbnail for it, EVEN if I name the project the SAME name (attempting to overwrite).

How does one save back to the template being worked on, rather than creating a new one ?

Thanks

rcohen RCMedia Services dot net
Most Anything Digital
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You have found your answer. You will have many menues with the same name if you don't choose a different name each time you save a modified template. Just hightlight the menu you don't want, right mouse click and select delete from disk to delete the older one from disk if you insist on using the same name each time.

Let us know if this helps.
rcohen [Avatar]
Member Location: Smokey mountains, TN Joined: Oct 10, 2013 21:44 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Tom,

That's what I've been doing, but it seems ridiculous to have to do this. No other program that I've ever used didn't have the option to overwrite a project file, or any file for that matter. So I naturally figured I was missing something.

Thanks for the reply.

rcohen RCMedia Services dot net
Most Anything Digital