Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DVD/Disk menu template
acg [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 04, 2011 20:47 Messages: 275 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for your help.

Choe the 2015 Home Entertainment menu template.

It is a modifiable template. I cannot find a way to remove the 3 buttons at the botom of the root page (seems to be built into the template)..

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Myk
Senior Member Location: The Hartland of Michigan Joined: Feb 05, 2015 16:09 Messages: 205 Offline
[Post New]
Are you sure you want a menu, and not a picture, or PiP object?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 16. 2015 15:40

Never, under any circumstances, combine a laxative and sleeping pill on the same night.

PowerSpec G310
ASRock Extreme 6 A85X
AMD A10 6800K Quad Core Processor 4.1GHz
16GB DDR3-1600 RAM
EVGA GTX960 Super OC GPU
Windows 7 Pro
acg [Avatar]
[Post New]
Yes. I load the edited video files into the menu then burn them. The 3 buttons at the bottom of the root page are in the way and not used.

Alan
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Alan -

I gather you're referring to a menu template downloaded from DirectorZone, but I have searched and cannot locate a menu template called "2015 Home Entertainment".

Could you post the link for it please? I'm sure there's a simple way around your problem.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
acg [Avatar]
[Post New]
Yes it is form Director Zone.

The Author is Henry.

The actual menu name is: menu actual
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Here's a menu called "menu actual" by someone called manny - http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/131644735

Here's one by Henry called "DVD menue 1266" - http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/131634068

It's difficult to assist without knowing exactly which menu you're using. Could you please provide the link?

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 17. 2015 14:25

acg [Avatar]
[Post New]
It is the one by Henry the second one - dvd menu 1266.

Does not seem to be a way of eliminating the 3 buttons on the bottom of the root page.

I am not a novice at this. The buttons may be built into the menu structure where you cannot change it. Even in the modify mode.

Give it a try.
acg [Avatar]
[Post New]
I also sent the question to Henry to see if I can get a response.
ynotfish
[Post New]
Hi Alan -

You must mean the red navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.

Yes - they're part of the template, but you can move them wherever you wish (modify) or change them.

If the buttons are not needed when the disc is burned, they won't be shown on the screen. You cannot remove the buttons form the template - just move them or change them.

Cheers - Tony
acg [Avatar]
[Post New]
Did not know they would not show when played on screen, if they are not used.

Learn something everyday.

Hard to find good menu templates that work. Tried one a couple of months ago and it took down the entire computer. I reported it and it was removed after being checked out.

I have 100 videos to put into this menu to burn on blu-ray.

Thanks,

Alan