Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio problem in PD7
Collector50 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Springfield, IL USA Joined: Jan 28, 2008 07:26 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Using clips from a Panasonic HD camera in AVCHD format(.MTS) I am able to place clips and edit them including sound up to 17 or 18 minutes of a show. Everything up to that time works perfectly. However, after 17 or 18 minutes, the sound from the same or additional clips will not preview or output to a DVD. I can edit the clip and the sound will be there. I can split the audio out to the voice track and the sound will be there but will not preview or be in a generated show if I keep it in the clip. The sound from those clips will however be in a generated show only if it comes from the voice track. Since I like to overlay music on both the voice and music tracks having to place clip audio on the voice track is really not a good option. What's up?

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm runnuing PD Ultra build 2206, have tons of speed, memory, and disk space.
Collector50 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Springfield, IL USA Joined: Jan 28, 2008 07:26 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
This is Collecctor50 again. An update.
I have finished the show using the split audio technique in my previous posting. Now when I preview the last few minutes and the show ends there is about 40 seconds of audio that has been picked up from somewhere downstream, nothing on any of the tracks and the tracking bar stopped at the end of the last slide. Go figure.