Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power2go cannot find autorun program
Bogart724
Newbie Location: Oak Grove, Louisiana Joined: Mar 18, 2015 22:35 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
My Power2go program cannot find autorun program whenever I try to burn a CD. Is there a solution? I am using Windows 8.1 on an Inspiron 15 laptop.... You can lead a jackass to water. But you cannot make him think.
Bernard Dragon [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 23, 2010 01:25 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Could you be more speific on "cannot find"?

1. You don't know how to set?
It's in the [Options] tab of Settings/Information dialog after you clicked [Next]

2. You do not have an autorun program?
The autorun is an exe which would be executed automatically when you insert the disc.
So it's provided by youself, not by the program. If there is no exe in your data, actually you can't set autorun.

3. The auto run didn't execute?

Which is your case?

Thanks. Bernard is the name
Bogart724
Newbie Location: Oak Grove, Louisiana Joined: Mar 18, 2015 22:35 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the reply...Apparently, something must have been wrong with the CDs that I was trying to copy data to. I tried a different CD and the Power2go program functioned quite well.... You can lead a jackass to water. But you cannot make him think.