Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I Stuck on producing my video using PD10
Kajoy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 18, 2015 11:36 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I stuck at 21% every time I produce my video. So I cancelled rendering it every time it get stuck and then reproduce again. It's frustrating that I need to finnish it as soon as possible. I hope someone would help me through this (((((((
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
To start, can you attach a copy of the dxdiag.txt from your computer? That may help narrow it down. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Also tell us about your project. What is going on about that time? There is a possibility of a bad or corrupted video file that the program can't handle. If you can guess at which file it is, you can try to produce it to see if it will work.

What video format are you trying to produce? other specifics?
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.