Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Prodad Adorage
Hall47
Member Location: Manchester UK Joined: Dec 14, 2006 05:32 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
Has anyone any experience of using the full Adorage software application, rather than the limited "add-on" currently with PDR13 Ultra? There look to be a lot more functions that would fit nicely into PDR projects if they could be used. Seeking wisdom - finding fluff - but wise fluff!
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Hall47 -

The way I understand it ProDAD Adorage works as a plug-in with other sofware. Yes - it does function as a standalone - you'll find it at C:\Program Files\proDAD\Adorage-3.0 I don't know that there is a standalone version that's any different from what is supplied with PDR.

PDR comes supplied with some of the 17 000+ effects/transitions available from ProDAD. I've purchased a couple of the other packs - http://www.prodad.com/home/products/videoeffects/ado,l-us.html - but that only gives you more templates to play with rather than increase functionality.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
dhnj [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 30, 2010 11:14 Messages: 55 Offline
[Post New]
The people who bought PDIR 13 when it was first released got the full version of Prodad Adorage Vol.9.Later the full version of Adorage Vol. 9 was changed to Adorage Vol. 13 Special Edition with only 4 categories compared to the full version with 17 categories.I contacted Cyberlink support for the download link to the full version of Adorage Vol.9. After many emails correspondence I finally got download link.

I have put together some user guides for Adorage, which you can download with the link below:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw_U2EIzppcAfnFLeGdlTExYUzh6Yl92OW10dmVqREM3UUZjVzRqaWd0dWlyVlBlSnB4YVE&usp=sharing
AlS
Senior Member Location: South Africa Joined: Sep 23, 2014 18:07 Messages: 290 Offline
[Post New]
User Guides excellent - Thanks Power Director 13&14 Ultimate, Photo Director 6, Audio Dir, Pwr2Go 10
Win 10 64, Intel MB DH87MC, Intel i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 16Gb DDR3 1600, 128Gb SSD, 2x1Tb WDBlue 7200rpmSATA6, Intel 4600 GPU, Gigabyte G1 GTX960 4GB, LG BluRay Writer
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Yes -

Very good dhnj. Similar to those attached here - https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/40364.page#208508

We must have copied & pasted from the same source. laughing

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!